Friday, December 30, 2011

The Royals in 2012

I wonder if they've officially changed the format for next years mlb playoffs to add the play in game. I'd love to predict the Royals making an appearance in this game for next season. Maybe 2012 will be a magical year for KC. All-Star Game and a return to the playoffs would be so awesome. Of course, this is just me and my post-Chiefs relevance optimisim for the coming baseball season. I'm already looking forward to spring training and Ned Yost anouncing the starting rotation. Sanchez, Chen, Hochevar, Paulino and who? Door is closing on free agency but with Soria available for trade, another starter could be in the mix. Doubt it though. Maybe Duffy, Teaford, or even Aaron Crow. We'll see, I guess. I also want our middle infield to turn heads all season. Giovatella and Escobar will be real fun to watch turn two. Gotta work on getting opening day tickets some how.


Post-Wipe Note: I've been on vacation over the last week and decided not to poost while at my mom's house. Now that I'm back, I'll return to poosting as regularly as my bowels dictate.

No comments:

Post a Comment