Saturday, December 3, 2011

ABITA Amber

This is the first beer from Abita that I haven't liked. It has no personality. Crystal clear. Barely amber in color. I was really disappointed when I poured it. Of course, every beer that says "Amber" on the label, I compare to one of my all time favorites, Alaskan Amber. Nothing holds a candle to it. I really wish they distributed here in Kansas City. Gomers in LS had an empty bottle sitting on top of one of their coolers. They don't well it though. What a tease. In fact, its the reason I tries out Abitas amber. Boulevard's is terrible too, BTW.


1 comment:

  1. have you ever tried Rogue's American Amber Ale? It's pretty dang tasty, one of my favs, but tough to find around here unfortunately... all the northwesterners get all the good beer

    ReplyDelete