Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Alone

So my wife is going out with friends tonight so I'll be at home alone after the kids to to sleep. I can't think of anything to do with myself. Maybe I'll play Tiger Woods on the Wii. I'll probably watch Netflix documentaries though. Now the question is to get beer or not. I'm old enough where drinking alone doesn't mean I have a problem, it just means there is no one else to hang out with. I might just be justifying bad behavior though. I guess ill get some beer just in case. Can't go anywhere after the kids are asleep and if I want delivery beer, I'll have to buy $25 worth and that's way more than I need.

1 comment:

  1. The "to drink or not to drink" question is definitely a sign of our age. I remember when it was never a question - well, I sort of remember. I recently realized I'm finally old enough for a liquor cabinet because my bottles of liquor are no longer decimated in one evening. :)

    ReplyDelete