Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Bourbon Barrel Quad (BBQ)

I feel like a iPhone fanboy. This morning, I'm going to line up outside of a liquor store so I can buy a limited release beer, Boulevard's Bourbon Barrel Quad. Of course, beer is way better than some outdated phone though. My step-Todd is a huge fan of this one. I'll add this buy to the piles of stuff I've got to bring to AZ. I've got a whole cooler of cookie dough, a case of 4 pack boulevard smokestack beers and now more beer. I hope this stuff is good. Maybe I'll get on Reddit and use one on /r/beertrade to get some Alaskan Amber.


Post-Wipe Note: Aren't (What a weird word when it's written) you getting the feel of just how regular I am? One poost a day. Like clockwork. I don't know why, but I always end up skipping a day on the weekends. Maybe it's the beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment