Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sprint Center

I keep wondering if people would be more inclined to support an NHL team or an NBA team at Sprint center here in KC. I'm thinking the NBA team would have to be really good before anyone went to the games. I think hockey would have enough general fans excited for the opportunity to see real hockey that they would support it even if the team wasn't so great. I mean, if the Wizards (or whatever they are called now a days) can sell out a soccer game, hockey is sure to do the same. Personally, hockey doesn't do anything for me. Of course, I've never seen an NHL game live and minor league hockey isn't any fun unless there are $1 beers involved. Even the fights in hockey seem contrived. Yeah, I've decided I back an NBA team for Kansas City. I know it won't happen though.

No comments:

Post a Comment