Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dreams, Craig James, and Basketball

I had a dream last night I went to SMU for school and I lives in some really nice dorms. They were more like town homes you had to share with 4 other people. They had a backyard so you could have pets. I kept thinking to myself in the dream that I had to be paying way too much to be living this wag and was trying to convince other people to move out into a house with me. It was strange. I didn't know anyone at all in the dream. I also have never even contemplated attending or even visiting SMU. I guess that ir was on my mind, what, with all of the speculation that CRAIG JAMES may or may not have KILLED 5 HOOKERS while enrolled AT SMU. I can't think of any other reason why I would have a dream set on that campus. I'm also pretty sure the dorms suck there. I'm getting Directv installed today. I'm happy that ill have mlb network again and a bit excited to have NBA tv as well. I think the Thunder are on NBA tv tonight even. Bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment