Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Surgery?

Man, I am out of shape. I went running last night and was completely gassed after just two miles. The good news is its only my cardio that is lacking. My legs are fine this morning. I really need to get to the doctor and talk to them about sinus surgery. I really think my life would be much better if I could breathe easily all the time. I know I'd be better at running. I'll call today and make an appt the same day I've got my dentist appt. That way I can just take a couple of sick hours and get the wheels in motion for this surgery. Making decisions pb the toilet is the best. Now that I've written it down, I can hold myself accountable as well. Of course, if anyone actually reads this, they could ask me about it to and maybe that would keep me on track. Doubt anyone does read though.

2 comments:

  1. I just read this. Sorry dude, now you have to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One minute has elapsed. I feel that is adequate time to get medical advice, especially at 9:30 PM on a Friday.

    How was the surgery?

    ReplyDelete