Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bread

I feel like I could be making my own bread pretty easily. That is just a hunch as I have no idea how to make bread. By no idea, I mean that I've never seen it done. I think the process involves yeast, rising, kneading and more rising before baking. There is probably a lot of waiting around to do. Maybe I'll make some this weekend. I've got nothing better to do since Jen is working all weekend again. That shit has to go. When she works, it feels like I didn't have a weekend at all. It's like being grounded as a kid. I'm not allowed to play with my best friend all weekend make end up spending all my time inside at home. So I guess I have plenty of time to wait around for bread to rise. I want some of that good crusty bread though, not just a loaf of sandwich bread. I guess I'll Google it and get the ingredients while grocery shopping on Saturday and I'll bake some fucking bread on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Well my good man you can always read good cook book or you could buy a bread maker like I did as it does the whole thing while you watch baseball or football. A good machine will tell you how long it will take from start to finish. o by the way I just a member. As far as the weekend mine starts on Sunday and ends on Saturday every week 24/7. Grandma got a job with Dell here in Lincoln and she will be working with insurance agents (I think. The big kicker is she will stay part time at Gallup. Enough of this garbage just get the machine and go for it. One last comment about the machine, it will stay in the cubard most of the time unless Jen keeps working weekends, (that is Sat & Sun?).

    ReplyDelete