Friday, January 13, 2012

Square dance with me

I perceive a blind spot when entering this stall. I always look behind the door at the blind spot before stepping completely into the stall for fear of a gay rapist attack. Maybe I am flattering myself. What are the chances that a gay rapist is waiting for me in the bathroom at work? Probably 0%. You can't be too careful though, right? I am going country music dancing tonight. I should probably get Jen to drive so I can properly lubricate my dancing abilities. That just makes sense. I'll take the lesson and do a few two steps or whatever. Boot scoot and dosie doe. In fifth grade we had to learn to square dance in pe. Talk about the worst pe lesson ever. I'd rather do the sit and reach all day than that crap. The sit and reach was always the reason I didn't get the presidential pe award. All the way through high school. I bet no president could ever pass the sit and reach. Maybe Kennedy and Obama. That's it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment