Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Welcome to GordoNation

I think I have a meeting with a vendor at two o'clock today. They better make it quick. I've got a Royals game to watch. Also, I've got parent teacher conferences tonight at 5:40. MLB really screwed me with this day game today.  

The good news is that my kid's teacher is a huge Royals fan, so I'm sure she'll probably just listen to the radio with me for 40 minutes instead of discussing my 1st graders academic progress. I mean, she has a sign outside of her classroom that says "Welcome to GordoNation". That's a good sign, right?  

I'm supposed to meet someone for dinner on the Plaza tonight too. We went to the granfaloon after game 4 of the ALCS last year and it was crowded as hell. I wonder if we'll even find a place with an open table. 

No comments:

Post a Comment