Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Salad

Is it even remotely possible to eat healthy while dining out? I mean, and still enjoy what you are eating. Sure you could have a dry salad and water, but is that worth going out for? I don't think so. I wonder if there are any lunch spots within 5 miles of my office that have a single item that could be considered healthy and "Low calorie". Maybe that ingredient place. I bet even grilled chicken salads at places are still at least 700 calories without dressing. Whatever. I think that if you decide to eat out, you have to give up your healthy eating, or at least any calorie restrictions you may have put on yourself. I hate when the automatic air freshener goes off while I'm in the bathroom. I don't want to smell that shit. Of course, the next dude doesn't want to smell my shit either. I wonder if that thing is on a timer or if there is a high tech poop parts per million (pppm) analyzer that determines when to spray it.

No comments:

Post a Comment