Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Initial brainstorm


I had a great idea. Just type whatever you think about while sitting on the toilet. Maybe ill turn it into a blog. First, think of a clever name for it. I could name the entries by date and time and tag them with poop volume and consistiency. Taking pictures might go overboard. I wish I could finish this poop so I could go home. Oh, and time spent on the toilet. That's important information. I'll gain a few weeks of entries before I start the blog. Then ill start posting with little editing. Or none at all. Once you flush, them words gotta get posted. No, editing is probably best if typing on a phone. Great use of evernote! Poop location too. That will be important. Got to hold off on telling anyone about this great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment